[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 00:18:41 -0400

Of course I see other issues with such a designation, especially with
how it is set up as a one-size on-off.  There are lots of books that
are entirely inappropriate for a 10 year old, far far fewer for a 16
or 17 year old.  I'm not sure there is anything purely text that would
produce the reaction in me that the proofing guide uses when talking
about such a teen.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx