[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist Request

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 15:40:44 -0500 (CDT)

I would really, really appreciate it if the following book could be added to the collection. I'm very interested in world history, and this book would help me with school (though it isn't a required text.)

Millennium: A History of the Last One Thousand Years by Felipe Fernandez-Armesto

Kelby

"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---