[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:06:52 -0500 (CDT)

I really would, honestly. But, well, I'm in high school and will soon be in college. I have nwhere near the money necessary, nor do I really have the time. Also, I'm not sure how I'd acquire the books. Really, I would, I just can't at this point.

Kelby
"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion