[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:14:57 -0600

I'm not sure what the difference is between the requested book and http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/266477? already on bookshare. I see that their copyright dates are different, as are their ISBNs, but they have the same title and are both by Clay Aiken.

Melissa Smith

On 12/24/2010 8:18 AM, Courtney Stover wrote:
Hi all:

Random House is one of the publishers who donate to Bookshare.  Anyone
who scans this might want to wait a while as a consequence and ensure
it isn't inserted by them *smile*
Courtney

On 12/24/10, Chela Robles<cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Here is a nonfiction book I'd like to see in the collection.
Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music in Your Life
Clay Aiken
Allison Glock
Product Details
   a.. Hardcover: 272 pages
   b.. Publisher: Random House; 1ST edition (November 16, 2004)
   c.. Language: English
   d.. ISBN-10: 1400063922
   e.. ISBN-13: 978-1400063925
   a.. --
   "To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti--
   --
   Chela Robles
   AIM/Facebook/Twitter/MySpace/E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx