From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:09 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Wishbone classics

Hi,

The other day my son was getting frustrated because he was reading
Romeo and Juliet for school, and couldn't understand the language. I
looked on bookshare so that I could help him, hopefully that is, and I
found the neatest thing--a kids' version of Romeo and Juliette. Itt's
written in modern English and really fun to read. It's the only book
by this author on bookshare, Billy Aronson, and is one of a series of
classics written for children called the Wishbone series. If anybody
can get the others from their library and scan them, I think they'd
really be great additions to our collection. I was hoping there would
be more of Shakespeare in the series, but from what I've found on the
internet it looks like the rest are a variety of classics.

Pam