[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishbone classics

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:12:55 -0400

Hi Pam, my library does indeed have about eight of them.  And they also have
several of the Wishbone Mysteries as well.

So will pick them up next time I am in, and after I finish that mass of
Caldecott, and doggy picture books I have out now.

But we shall fill the bill.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council