[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishbone classics

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:50:00 -0400

yep Tony, these are revamped classics written for children, with a Jack
Russel terrior who takes a part in the story or so I know from the
television show.

Some of them, have titles that would tell that they aren't real dupplicates
things like Dog Overboard, The Mutt in the Iron Muzzle, Moby Dog, Salty Dog,
The Hunchdog of Notredame and the like, smile.

And i will definitely mark them with the Wishbone Classics series title.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com