[bksvol-discuss] Wish vs. Marilyn's List

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 19:33:35 -0400

So, I was thinking...

(Uh-oh.)

I studied the Wish List very carefully today and only found
one book that I own that is listed: Fear No Evil by Allison Brennan.
Does anyone still wish for this?  If so, can you scan and me
validate?  I'll mail it to you to scan, you mail it back to me so I
can validate.  Does that make any sense?

Now, the other thing is I have an extensive list of books I own
that I was thinking I would post as an attachment to an e-mail
to this group, and if anything interested someone, the same
rules apply.  I have mostly, in volume order, Mystery/Thriller,
Horror, True Crime, and Medical Thrillers.  A few other
stranglers here and there ("How to Light His Fire," "Chicken
Soup for the Jewish Soul," etc., a real hodge-podge).

Is this interesting at all to anyone?

Thanks,
Marilyn