To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 10:56 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list request

It was just released, so it may be difficult to get.
I've added it to the Wish List with a note that you're
willing to validate. Actually, the title is "How
Strong Women Pray, and the author's last name is
spelled St. John, i.e., the saint is abbreviated and
there is no hyphen. smile

For those interested, it's "Part celebrity memoir,
part how-to guide to prayer, [it] features the
personal stories of many famous women who openly
discuss their spiritual lives."

Grandma Cindy
--- stacey robinson <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I have a request for something I just saw on the
Today Show.
I am looking for a book called "Strong Women Pray."
by Bonnie Saint-john.
I may have spelled the last name wrong.
If someone can scan this, I'd gladly validate it.
Thanks,

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx