[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list; Catherine Coulter

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:08:28 -0400

They definitely have Sherbrooke twins and Lionsgate.

I figure I'd tell you so you don't have to wait for someone to scan. However,
it will be nice to have them in the collection.
***
Grace

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall