[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list; Catherine Coulter

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:05:24 -0400

I just checked and NLS download has most of the sherbrooke series.
I will probably get Lionsgate.

***
Grace

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tammy Blaker" <wyomiia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tammy Blaker <wyomiia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Wish list; Catherine Coulter
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 7:57 AM

The NLS has no Catherine Coulter's books.
Bookshare has Evening Star and
Midnight Stare;Wild Star; The Heiress Bride; The Sherbrooke
Bride; Warrior Song;
and Wizard's Daughter. smile

Please get Fire Song; Earth Song,
Rosehaven which
are the Song group.
All so Please get Hellion Bride;
Loon's Gate; The Sherbrooke Twins which are part of the
Bride series.
the
underline are the two I want most.

As soon as my health issues easy up a bit I will try
to scan all her books
except the mystery groups. There are a lot of them.
I've been a fan of her
for years and can't wait to have her books back.
I have them all as
e-books but I can't get a reader to read them.  I
have a Sherbrooke Bride
in e audio books but I like the Bookshare voice better, odd
that, but it is
true.