[bksvol-discuss] Wish filled: My Guy Barbaro

I saw on Cindy's fantastic list of newly addeed books that My Guy Barbaro is added to the collection, which I think is fantastic, smile. I have been wanting to read this book for quite a while now since I heard of it on NPR and put it on the wish list. Thank you for whomever scanned it and whomever proofread it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)