[bksvol-discuss] Wish filled: My Guy Barbaro

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 21:41:40 -0500

I saw on Cindy's fantastic list of newly addeed books that My Guy Barbaro is added to the collection, which I think is fantastic, smile. I have been wanting to read this book for quite a while now since I heard of it on NPR and put it on the wish list. Thank you for whomever scanned it and whomever proofread it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)