[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List finally updated

  • From: "Gustavo Galindo" <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:36:53 -0700

I don't really get the chance to tell her.

Every time i call her up I just start sobbing uncontrollably. In college
to make extra money, i used to wail professionally. [Insert humongous
grin here.]

In more good news, I updated the Wish List again with all your kind
corrections, and sent Rui an update to Marissa's list this morning.

gustavo