[bksvol-discuss] Wish List Submission

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BookShare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 13:49:59 -0400

Hi all,

I've just submitted for validation one of the Wish List books I've been
working on.

The Children of First Man by James Alexander Thom

Approx. 600 pages, read through,  with headers stripped and chapter titles
and page numbers protected.
Some Welsh, French, Spanish and Native American words may drag down a spell
check or ranked spelling.

[From the back cover[
Sweeping from the blood-soaked castles of medieval Wales to the
landmark expedition of Lewis and Clark, from the hushed beauty of virgin
wilderness to Mandan villages of domed earthen lodges,
THE CHILDREN OF FIRST MAN is a triumph of the
storyteller's art. With its beautifully written and deeply felt
descriptions of the feelings the first white settlers and Native
Americans had for each other, THE CHILDREN OF FIRST MAN tells the
fascinating story of a European people gradually absorbed
into the Amerindian culture until their literacy was lost and their
Christian religion submerged in the legend of a Welsh Prince
named Madoc, the First Man.

Happy validating!
Deborah