[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Requests Filled In September (or maybe before and I missed them at the time)

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:39:06 -0700

Just a reminder to the group that the wish list and books being scanned list
are available on the Bookshare wiki and can both be searched simultaneously.
The formatting leaves something to be desired and we are working on that, but
in the meantime it makes it easier to search both lists at once for a
particular title or author.

Here are the links again:

Books Being Scanned List:

All good things,