From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 2:29 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Wish List Request - will validate!

Hi all,

I'm requesting a book titled "Medal of Honor: Portraits of Valor Beyond the
Call
of Duty," by Peter Collier.  I'd like the second edition, published in 2006,
because it has a vastly enhanced content.

I'll gladly validate this one!  Of all the books published about the Medal
of
Honor, this one is supposed to be the best.

Here's the publisher's information on it:

First published on Veteran?s Day 2003 to glowing reviews (?Powerful??Seattle
Post-Intelligencer), energetic cross-country events, and instant national
bestseller status, Medal of Honor has now been revised, updated, and
augmented
into an even more important and newsworthy second edition...

The 116 living Medal of Honor recipients fought in conflicts from World War
II
to Vietnam, serving in every branch of the armed services, and here is their
ultimate record?-the only book sponsored and endorsed by the Congressional
Medal
of Honor Foundation.

Thanks,

Judy s. (who is a military history buff!)