[bksvol-discuss] Wish List Request - will validate!

Hi all,

I'm requesting a book titled "Medal of Honor: Portraits of Valor Beyond the Call of Duty," by Peter Collier. I'd like the second edition, published in 2006, because it has a vastly enhanced content.

I'll gladly validate this one! Of all the books published about the Medal of Honor, this one is supposed to be the best.

Here's the publisher's information on it:

First published on Veteran’s Day 2003 to glowing reviews (“Powerful”—Seattle Post-Intelligencer), energetic cross-country events, and instant national bestseller status, Medal of Honor has now been revised, updated, and augmented into an even more important and newsworthy second edition...

The 116 living Medal of Honor recipients fought in conflicts from World War II to Vietnam, serving in every branch of the armed services, and here is their ultimate record—-the only book sponsored and endorsed by the Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation.

Thanks,

Judy s. (who is a military history buff!)