[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Request

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:55:48 -0800 (PST)

Oh--thanks. I didn't read your message correctly and
thought you were saying that it was already in the
collection. Thank goodness you kept all the messages
in the post. I see now that you said it's already on
the Wish list, not in the collection. I'm so
discombobulated at having all the word files I
transferred to my backup and hence to this computer
not working. Fortunately, I have old books-added lists
on this computer, and Carrie just sent me her list of
books added, so I can send my lists out tonight. Then
I'll try Disk Warrior and see if I can fix things. I
can also send a newly written books-being scanned list
which when I get back to L.A. I'll add to the other
one if Disk Warrior doesn't fix things. Fortunately
we're going back on MOnday.

Cindy