[bksvol-discuss] Wish List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 01:05:31 -0700 (PDT)

While I'm proofing, when I have a few spare minutes, I'm gradually editing the
Wish List. Today I've alphabetized the nonfiction and Fiction and Poetry
sections by title and moved some authors' works from the nonfiction section,
i.e., Francis Shaeffer's and Newt Gingrich's, to their places in the Books by
by authors'  section  (the first section on the list. I've sent today's updated
list toPavi for posting.

Remember, too, that there's a whole other section of individual titles
requested that are alphabetized by title.
There's plenty on the wish list to choose from oto scan if anyone needs ideas.
smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: