[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:45:57 -0400

And once again no word from John Glass on this volunteer related issue. I thought he was supposed to be the staff person who worked closely with volunteers. Yet we do not hear from him on this list about issues such as the wish list, proper format for footnotes, words and page boundaries and so forth. Just the fact that he writes so little giving feedback to volunteers makes volunteers wonder if anybody at all is listening and working with us.

E.
I am concerned about the feelings of volunteers rather than angry though I do admit to feeling confused.

At 07:42 AM 10/11/2006, you wrote:
the reason I don't scan from the wish list is because it is never updated. It's very frustrating, and is very unfortunate.
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx