[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:17:52 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,  Rui answered the question re the Being Worked On
list and the Administrator approval list (BTW, Rui,
your first message was cleared to me than the second
(smile) ). The page one download list changes
constantly-- as soon as someone submits a book it goes
*immediately* --within minutes--to the download list,
so you can look there at least once a da, or even more
often. I don't know if he more recent submissions are
at the top or the bottom of the list -- I think at the
top. I always use Find if I'm looking for a particular
book, e.g., if I were looking to see if a book I was
thinking of scanning was already that list. Even then,
it's a good idea to post, as you did, that yo're
scanning,m or thinking of scanning. Not everyone is
part of this list, so there's always a danger that
someone who doesn't read these posts is working on the
same book -- I had that happen when some of the
schoolkids  did a book I was scanning -- but most of
the time you'll be saved from working on something
that's already been or is being done.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com