[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 12:49:21 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, there are two. This one is supposed to be for
volunteer questions and problems, and personal
conversations or conversations about other things are
supposed to occur on the other list,
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx We get to know each
other, though, and tend to talk like friends about all
kinds of things here. Every once in a while we get
reprimanded by a couple of people but that doesn't
seem to stop us.

However, people who want to request books, especially
those not on this list but who do read the notices on
the volunteer home page (though why if they're members
and not volunteers they'd read that page, I don't
know) will have to join that list to make their
requests--though I understand there will be a form to
fill out.

To join that list, too, just add the word request to
the address, i.e.,
bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
and put subscribe int he subject line.

HTH