[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:54:20 -0700 (PDT)

That sounds like a good idea. I started using the
cross-out and putting the name of the scanner next to
the book that someone is scanning, i.e., Jim Baugh,
since I just started doing that. I decided that
eliminating the book from the list before it actually
gets to into the collection might not be such a good
idea (I already did that to one book someone said they
were scanning) because if someone wanted a book and
didn't see it anywhere they might add it. (For you
gramarians, I know the previous sentence is
grammaticlly incorrect. smile--too lazy this morning
to change it--grin)

As far as I know, with the new system there isn't any
way to indicate that a book has been taken from the
wish list for scanning--not that the old systm worked
too well because the staff didn't have time to delete
the book or note it. smile

Cindy