[bksvol-discuss] Wish List

  • From: "Lorana Chanicut" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 10:26:38 -0600

I've sent several book requests to the wish list, but I never see them on the wish list. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I know things have been behind, but there are no books on the wish list, and my requests were sent weeks ago.

Any advice on getting my requests successfully included on the wish list? For instance, does more than one person have to request them in order to get them there?

Thanks,

Lora