[bksvol-discuss] Re: Winnig team.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:07:02 -0700 (PDT)

All is not lost, Cindy!  We can have Jodene scan it, and I can proof with book
in hand.  It will be a great time for me to help answer any questions she has
on
the scanning process and Nichole can help read with me as I proof.  She loves
watching the correction process.

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, Cindy!
 Valerie