[bksvol-discuss] Re: Will be scanning A Final Arc of Sky

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:23:34 -0400

Cool.
This is an interesting series.
Christina

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kim Friedman
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:13 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Will be scanning A Final Arc of Sky

  Hi, Christina, if you check to see what books are in the Bookshare
collection, you may know what is lacking. Here is the list of books I sent to
Bookshare: Darkspell, A Time of Omens, A Time of Exile, Days of Blood and Fire,
Days of Air and Darkness, The Black Raven, The Fire Dragon, The Gold Falcon,
The Spirit Stone, and The Shadow Isle. I didn't get The Dragon Revenant because
the collection has Dragonspell, or The Southern Sea which I believe to be the
British title for the book. I'm not sure about this, and may  send the book
anyway.  Regards, Kim.

            From: Dianna Messina <Dianna@xxxxxxxxxx>
            Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Will be scanning A Final Arc of Sky
            To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 6:02 AM

            The Hadley group will be scanning:

            A final Arc of Sky: A Memoir of Critical Care

            By Jennifer Culkin

            (Biography)

            Thank you,

            Dianna