[bksvol-discuss] Re: Will be scanning A Final Arc of Sky

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:05:40 -0700

Hi, list members, Kim here. I sent an email to Carrie Karnos because I
bought a bunch of books by Katharine Kerr for the Bookshare collection for
the sake of those who like Kerr's work and to satisfy my completist soul
again. They are being shipped soon. Does Bookshare send out books for you
folks to scan and/or proofread? Take care and best regards, Kim.

  _____

From: Dianna Messina <Dianna@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Will be scanning A Final Arc of Sky
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 6:02 AM

The Hadley group will be scanning:

A final Arc of Sky: A Memoir of Critical Care

By Jennifer Culkin

(Biography)

Thank you,

Dianna