[bksvol-discuss] Will be scanning

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:01:43 -0700

cindy:
Please add the following list to the being scanned list. I will be scanning all
of these.
Ancient Ways: Reclaiming Pagan Traditions by Pauline Campanelli
Breastfeeding Your Baby: Revised Edition by Sheila Kitzinger
A Wise Birth: Bringing Together the Best of Natural Childbirth and Modern
Medicine by Penny Armstrong
Defiant Birth: Women Who Resist Medical Eugenics by Melinda Tankard Reist
Birth Your Way by Sheila Kitzinger
Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year by Susun S. Weed
Pregnancy Day By Day by Sheila Kitzinger
The Complete Book of Pregnancy by Sheila Kitzinger
From the Hips: A Comprehensive, Open-Minded, Uncensored, Totally Honest Guide
to Pregnancy, Birth, and Becoming a Parent by Rebecca Odes
The Mother of All Pregnancy Books: The Ultimate Guide to Conception, Birth, and
Everything In Between (U.S. Edition) by Ann Douglas
Goddess Alive!: Inviting Celtic & Norse Goddesses into Your Life by michelle
Skye
The Real Witches' Craft: Magical Techniques and Guidance for a Full Year of
Practising the Craft by Kate West
Dedicant: A Witch's Circle of Fire by Thuri Calafia
The Real Witches' Book of Spells and Rituals by Kate West
Origins of Modern Witchcraft: The Evolution of a World Religion by Ann Moura
Green Magic: The Sacred Connection to Nature by Ann Moura
WITCH HUNTERS PROFESSIONAL PRICKERS, UNWITCHERS & WITCH FINDERS OF THE
RENAISSANCE by P.G. MAXWELL-STUART
Witchcraze: A New History of the European Witch Hunts by Anne L. Barstow
Maiden, Mother, Crone by D. J. Conway
Ina may's Guide to Breast-feeding by Ina May Gaskin
Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin

Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx