[bksvol-discuss] Re: Will You Join Me?

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 08:54:16 -0800

HI Amber,

Okay, I am still going through some of these, and some of these were scanned
a while ago and I really would like to clean them up. Here is what I have
submitted over the last few days.

Dream Healer 2 by Adam.

Earth under fire by Paul LaViolette
Genesis  of the cosmos  by Paul LaViolette
Decoding the message of the pulsars Paul LaViolette
Note all three of these books feed into each other.

Healing our planet, healing yourself

Lewis and Clark among the Indians

Mysteries of the great cross of Hendaye, alchemy, and the end of time. This
is a new edition of Jay Weisner's book

Numerology, key to your inner self

Carrington, Margaret Irvin, 1831-1870.
Absaraka, home of the Crows.

Attractor Factor Joe Vitale

Before Lewis and Clark volume 2

Everything happens for a reason Suzan Northrop

Industrial Ethernet

Napoleonic Revolution by Robert Holtman

I think that is what I have thrown up so far.

For any one validating any of these feel free to email or call with
questions.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155