[bksvol-discuss] Re: Will You Join Me?

HI Monica,

Yes, definitely count me in. I was going to start scanning books from the
wish list also. I have said I would scan two and am waiting for them from
the library. I am also proof reading The Silmarillion which was a poor scan
on book share and will submit it as a bso. IF someone wants to give me some
titles I will scan them. I know it is a big, big stretch but it would be
nice to see 10,000  new books. Even if we can do 7500  that would be a 50
percent increase.

I am also in the process of going through 27 books I have here that I
haven't submitted yet. Just making sure they are clean.

I am finding some of these I did with Kurzweil 9 and 11 is cleaning them up
very nicely:)

Happy New years and the best in 2007! Can you believe it!
IN numerology this is the earth year 9. This means that all that has
happened in the last 8 years will come to a conclusion and in 2008 we will
start a new 9 year cycle. I have a feeling this new cycle will bring some
amazing changes by 2016  we will be living in a new world.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155