[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wild Bill copyright

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:42:10 -0400 (EDT)

My dears,
I did write to Gustavo about this whole business a week ago, but did not get an answer, so I put the whole business on the list.
Also, I didn't do the validating/accepting on Dead Man's Hand, so I hoped the original validator would speak up, so I don't have to duplicate his/her work.

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, Kellie Hartmann wrote:

Hi Tracy,
What you could do is re-download the book, and re-upload it, stating in the
comments field that you checked the copyright out and are sure it's correct.
Gustavo may have just thought it looked weird to have publisher as copyright
holder. If you want to ask him for specifics beforehand you could write to
him at
gustavo.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Also, when a book gets kicked back to the download page it's the original
submission not your cleaned-up version, so you'll want to upload the copy
you worked on and not the one you'll download. There, have I aded to the
confusion? <lol>
Hth,
Kellie