[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why do you volunteer?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:42:15 -0700 (PDT)

I volunteer to do something useful in my  retirement that will  benefit other
people ,and I volunteer here at bookshare because I enjoy reading and because I
can work at any time and from  any place. I'm not committed to a particular
time or place. I've given up my library volunteer work because I can't always
be there at a particular time. Working for bookshare gives me more freedom. And
I've certainly met a lot of very nice and enjoyable people.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: