[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why No Book Reviews?

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 20:35:17 -0500

Cindy, he may also be referring to reviews we can write for books already in the collection.

E.
At 07:48 PM 1/5/2007, you wrote:
Because no one fills them out. We can't use published
ones because they're copyrighted, though I don't think
that readers who post reviews on Amazon copyright
theirs.

I've put in reviews of some books I've both read for
myself that are on bookshare and that I've validated.
I guess most peopple just don't bother taking the
time, and I've only begun doing it recently.

Cindy