[bksvol-discuss] Re: Which books count toward the grant?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:41:50 -0700 (PDT)

I can  make a guess that some genres like science fiction and mysteries are
taught in college courses and some are required reading in high school English
classes. I've never seen an out-and-out-, or should I say modern romance, be
required reading though of course, classics like Jane Austen and the Bronte
sisters--"considered "literature are. I would suspect, too, that these days gay
fiction would be or his required reading in some college courses, and maybe
even in in high school.There's one classic  an early  piece of Lesbian fiction;
I don't remember the title, but it was required reading my my daughter's lit
class.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: