[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where the Wild ThingsAre

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:01:46 -0800 (PST)

I just put Sendak in what I assume is simple
search--the one that says Search for Title or
Author--and it's the first of the list of six.
Here's the URL:
http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=21063

Better still, in case that whole one gets cut off,
here's the tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/2sxw27

G.Cindy

P.S. I wonder if for some unknown reason you have to
be logged in. There are been several children's books
that for reasons unknown to Shelley and me--they're
ones she scanned and I validated, though this isn't
one of them--they're rated Adult. I've gotten to the
point that I log in before searching for anything, no
matter how innocent it seems. smile

G.Cindy

--- Ann Parsons <akp@