[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where the Wild ThingsAre

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:48:40 -0800 (PST)

But Where the Wild Things Are is in the collection for
you to download. It's rated Good. It may be that the
text is excellent and the only problem is the
illustrations.

I think someone, maybe Shelley, is getting Mike
Mulligan for you. Download Where the Wild things Are
and let us know if it needs a rescan. When Shelley
uploads Mike Mulligan, if you're registered as a
volunteer you can download and validate it, reading it
at the same time.

Since the book is under copyright, I doubt you'll find
it as a Word document anywhere, but I will look and if
I find it I'll let you know. You may have to borrow
Mike Mulligan from the library and if you have an
assisted technology or whatever they're called at your
school, ask them to scan it for you. Then when you
have time you can submit it to bookshare (and earn
$2.50 toward your membership).

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/