[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are those contrarians?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:55:19 -0400

You cannot read daisy format on your notetaker. You could, however, download the daisy format and have it unpack the book using the option to give you an .html file. Then go into that file with a desktop computer and do a "save as" choose something your nottaker can read and save the file. Then you can read it on your notetaker asking the notetaker to read it in Grade 2. If you save as a .txt file, I have no idea what Word will do to page breaks. The page numbers should be there though since they are part of the text. Page breaks though who knows? Others may. I do not.

E.