[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are those contrarians?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:17:02 -0700

Hi, Sue. No. You would have to take the HTML file you get in a DAISY file,
open that...it'll open with Internet Explorer...then save it as a text file.
You can then take that text file and view it in Grade 2 on the Braille Lite
without having to translate the whole file with something like Kurzweil. I
hope this is more of what you were asking. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx