[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are those contrarians?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 00:16:07 -0700

Hi, Sue. No, I don't think it depends on the equipment, because as I said in
another post, sometimes, I'll have a book where everything is still there,
and sometimes not, so I think that's why people get fed up with the
stripper. It's not predictable, and I think that's one of the most
irritating things. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):