[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are those contrarians?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 00:10:09 -0700

Hi, Cindy. I know what you mean, but if the page numbers follow the pattern
of the header, either as a header or a footer with a blank line between it
and the text, it still gets stripped. However, at least with the page
numbers, they're not completely gone. They get placed in the DAISY file
tags, so if you use DAISY, you can still access them, but for the rest of
us, they're gone. I have seen some files...the book I'm reading now is a
perfect example, where page numbers are there, and I know they're page
numbers because there are also the numbers we get from the braille
formatting, so this file has both and they correspond with the table of
contents, so there are some books that do have them, but many of them don't.
I think that's at least part of the problem...the inconsistency. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx