[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are those contrarians?

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:17:06 -0600

Kellie,

I don't mean to complicate your life, but the page numbers in the dazy files
aren't always accurate.  The first two copies of the new Harry Potter book
were woefully wrong.  That got fixed of course, but I just wanted to make
that point (tired and boiling hot grin)  I am hot because of our weather.
This dry heat is almost as bad as the humidity in Minnesota.

Kasondra Payne