[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are...?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 04:17:16 -0400

Dear Jill,

Saint Maybe is next in my queue after I finish the last 28 pages of the book I'm validating. It may have still been on Amber's list by mistake because I downloaded it and ordered the print copy from an Amazon shop and it came late last week. While I was waiting for it, I fit in another of the Irish books I love, only 150 pages long, a memoir of a little girl's country childhood with almost none of the common Irish angst. It should be uploaded tomorrow or Tuesday morning depending on how much RL requires of me on Monday. I told Amber Saint Maybe would receive top priority because we agreed she was a popular author and booksharians might be eager to read this novel.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>