[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where I was From

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:33:25 -0800 (PST)

My  library's on-line catalog shows that, wonder of
wonders--the book is on the shelf in my branch. I'll
try to get it tomorrow, but if I can't get there I
will be there on Wed. Mary, since you've done some
work on it, hopefully you can download it again and I
can fill in whatever pages or anything else
(unreadable sentences, etc.) that you need.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com