[bksvol-discuss] Re: When does the month end?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 01:44:13 -0800 (PST)

What is your quota? My understanding is that you can
ask that it be increased? People have been allowed up
to a hundred books. I don't think that's for a year;
if so that would be only 8 books a month, which
doesn't seem like very much. Write to John Glass
(john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx) and ask how many books a month
you're allowed and if it's too few if it can be

--- Kenneth Cross <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In late February I requested a download from
> BookShare and was told I had exceeded my quota for
> the month.  Now, in March, I am still being told the
> same thing.  When does the month end?

Never miss an email again!