[bksvol-discuss] Re: What would you all think...

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 14:44:02 -0500

Sarah and Gisela,
    Yep I'd definately let you know how to do it. Right now my idea seems to be
to have the user enter Title, Author, select a category and then you would need
to enter the BookShare ID of the book. To find the BookShare ID, you can go to
the book that you want to know's page. Then copy the last part of the address.
The full address would look similar to:

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=19889

In this case you would want to copy 19889. The site would then build the links
for you depending on what category you selected when browsing.

So yes, somewhat similar to LJs. I'd be interested in a small beta period as
well if anyone is interested.

Jake