[bksvol-discuss] Re: What happens when I try to submit

  • From: <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:50:25 -0800

Hi Shannon!

        I just submitted a book successfully.  One of the recurring issues
with files not being accepted upon submission has to do with using Kurzweil.
If you worked on the book in Kurzweil, did you, before submitting it, open
it in Microsoft Word, make a tiny change, say, perhaps, add and delete a
space, then save the file again.  For some reason, the rtf files created in
Kurzweil have sometimes not been seen as valid rtf files.  Using Word to
make a final small change, and saving in Word always cures the problem if
this is the issue.

Mayrie