[bksvol-discuss] What books?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hope,

I'm sure you didn't offend anyone. Believe me, if you
ever did you'd hear about it. We're not a silent
bunch, as you may have noticed.

Good luck with your surgery. I hope it's minor and not
major and that your recovery is quick and successful.

I don't remember what books you were asking about. I
usually reply unless someone else does. If your
question was fairly specific, i.e., is someone working
on the book, if the person doesn't answer it probably
means he/she isn't on this list--but that would show
up on Marissa's list. Please post again and I'll
check. I think Shelley said that one of them is in the
Awaiting Approval process, but I don't know what the
books are.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com