[bksvol-discuss] Re: What about bullets in Braille?

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:35:54 -0400

Hi all,

Oh, Jamie, no, that is so time consuming and so labor intensive. Just spank the darned program like I told you to in previous message and it will never happen again, not unless you want it to do so. Make that Word behave. Give it a good stiff kick!

Oh, I may have forgotten to mention that there might be an apply button in this particular properties sheet. Be sure to activate it before going to the OK button. There is absolutely no reason for you to struggle so with word.
Ann P.