[bksvol-discuss] Re: What Would Jesus Eat?

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:18:33 -0600

Cindy,

I was the scanner originally and only used one book did not combine versions.
So not sure what needs to be done.
I still have the original book.
Email me off list if you need something.
I worked on it a long time ago and have learn a lot on scanning since then....but not sure why you think there are 2 versions in the book....only the book I scanned not 2 books.
There is a book and a cookbook but 2 separate books

Laura Ann