[bksvol-discuss] What Did I Miss?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:22:37 -0400

Hi, All.

Somehow I got unsubscribed the day before yesterday (July 28th) at
or around 1:44 p.m.  I don't know how or why.  I just resubscribed and
all is well again.

What did I miss?  If anyone asked me something, told me something,
wrote about me or to me, I missed it.  Please contact me onlist or
off at mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greatly appreciated,
Marilyn