[bksvol-discuss] What A Weekend!

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 00:41:31 -0400

Volunteers, you have truly outdone yourselves this week! (big smile) There's been a whole lotta validatin' goin' on this weekend. Because of you, the step 1 queue has gone from 442 books down to 374, and there are an impressive 85 books awaiting admin approval as I write this. Even the small stack of books in the rejection pool are a good sign because it means we've made a decision on them and can free someone up to rescan those books at a later date. While all of this activity was going on, we've had quite a few new books submitted, so I think the number of books veing worked on right now is actually higher than the numbers in this post might indicate. What a weekend, and what a great group of people we have here.

Monica Willyard